Volunteers for video recording at FOSDEM

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Volunteers for video recording at FOSDEM
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:15:25 +0100

Hello!

FOSDEM provides equipment and instructions for video recording, but it’s
the responsibility of devroom organizers to find someone to actually sit
there and start/stop recordings.

So, we’re looking for a few Guilers who could help with this in the
10:30–15:00 time slot on Saturday for our devroom:

  https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/gnu_guile/

Please let us know if you’d be available to help!

Obviously, the more people are willing to help, the more they’ll be able
to share the effort.

Thanks in advance.  :-)

Ludo’.