Re: My Wisp slides for FOSDEM

From: Jan Wedekind
Subject: Re: My Wisp slides for FOSDEM
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 22:42:28 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 29 Jan 2016, Jan Wedekind wrote:

On January 29, 2016 3:47:29 PM GMT, Arne Babenhauserheide <address@hidden>
wrote:
Hi,

Can someone who’s at FOSDEM download my slides and lend me a computer
tomorrow during the talk (or get it on the presentation computer)?
https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/guilewisp/attachments/slides/911/export/events/attachments/guilewisp/slides/911/fosdem2016_arne_babenhauserheide_wisp.pdf

I plan to arrive at 9:30 at Gare Midi so I’ll likely arrive just in
time
for the Guile session and I wouldn’t want to have to fight with the
computer.

Liebe Grüße,
Arne

WISP looks interesting. Does it work in the REPL?

Ok, I got it working in the REPL. Just had to copy "language/wisp/spec.scm" and "wisp-scheme.scm"
to the directory /usr/share/guile/2.0/language/wisp and then type
",language wisp" in the Guile REPL :)