[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Kisê 0.9.5 released
Kisê 0.9.5 released
Mon, 1 Feb 2016 03:37:13 -0200
I am are pleased to announce the release of Kisê 0.9.5
* Kisê Homepage:
* Kisê 0.9.5 release tarball GPG signature [*]:
* About Kisê
Kisê is a small and easy to use time keeping application.
It can be used in a single user mode or by small organizations. Starting with
version 0.9.4, it can import other user's database, an essential feature for
The fields it handles are: a date, who, for whom, what, a duration, whether or
to be charged and a description.
It includes, on the main application screen, a powerful dynamic filters criteria
mechanism, which lets you visualize, work on and print a subset of your time
A printing templates system allows you to (pre)define, reuse and hence quickly
generate the pdf files and/or printed reports of your needs.
A version which will let users export an active filter based subset of their
keeping entries is under work.
* Changes since 0.9.4
Good news for everyone:
- Kisê is now fully autotool chained;
- it depends on Grip (*) [prev. 'common'] also fully autotool chained;
- both Kisê and Grip run strict dependency checks @ configure time;
- both install compiled modules, shared among all users.
Other than that, known bugs have been fixed, see org/kise-bugs.org if
your are interested, and:
- all copyright years range updated;
- org, pot, po and texi files now have copyright headers;
- icons are now in svg not png;
- Kisê's application script launcher code reviewed;
- fixing things so Kisê works with Guile-2.2 ;
- database correctness/automatic update(s) control mechanism added;
- fixing <gtk-spin-button> float values not honoring 1 decimal only .
Note that the documentation is still a mock-up, but:
- texi files fixed to compile against Texinfo >= 5.2;
- rephrasing some of the draft summary output;
- default draft report subsection and footskip vertical space review.
- Kisê's web-pages have been entirely rewritten using sxml. As you
spot, they also now share their design, global procedures and css
definitions with Grip's web-pages.
 note that Guile-2.2 has an unfixed GOOPS related bug  which,
solved, makes it impossible to run Kisê;
 we still need to fix this problem for the liststore;
* This release was built/tested using the following tools:
-] autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.69
-] automake (GNU automake) 1.15
-] makeinfo (GNU texinfo) 6.0
-] guile-2.0 184.108.40.206-649ec
-] guile-gnome 2.16.4
-] SQLIte 3.9.2-1
-] libpcre 8.38-1
-] Grip 0.1.0
[*] Use a .sig file to verify that the corresponding file (without the
.sig suffix) is intact. First, be sure to download both the .sig file
and the corresponding tarball. Then, run a command like this:
gpg --verify kise-0.9.5.tar.gz.sig
If that command fails because you don't have the required public key,
then run this command to import it:
gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys A3057AD7
and rerun the 'gpg --verify' command.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Kisê 0.9.5 released,
David Pirotte <=