Re: My Wisp slides for FOSDEM

From: Jan Wedekind
Subject: Re: My Wisp slides for FOSDEM
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 21:48:55 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 3 Feb 2016, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:

Jan Wedekind writes:

Yes, I'm still playing with it.

By the way, here is a proposed change for the automake build [1] to have
"make install" and "make uninstall" work as expected.

[1] https://github.com/wedesoft/wisp/compare/master...make-install

That’s great — thank you!
(and easier to read)

Writing good autotools scripts is still a challenge — though I think
that’s mostly an issue of documentation.

When trying this, I stumble over this error message:

configure: error: searching for guile development files for versions 2.0 1.8,
but previously found /home/arne/.guix-profile/bin/guile version 2.2

Do you know how to fix that?

Best wishes,
Arne

Ok, I updated the code to use "GUILE_PKG([2.2 2.0 1.8])" instead of using
pkg-config directly. Does this version work?

[1] https://github.com/wedesoft/wisp/compare/master...make-install