Re: An impudent introduction to impudence

From: Panicz Maciej Godek
Subject: Re: An impudent introduction to impudence
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 07:29:35 +0100

Panicz Maciej Godek <address@hidden> writes:

> (I wonder whether we should switch to private correspondence, or
> doesn't anyone mind having such updates here?)

I would think so.  Thanks for telling us about
this project, it's interesting to read somebody
who cares about writing on a programming list.

For example:

Here are a couple of program/diatribes I have
been working on:

How can literate programming be done in Scheme?
http://www.free-comp-shop.com/pprint.html

Why does a dodecahedron have twice as many faces as a cube?
http://www.free-comp-shop.com/poly.html

This is exquisite!
I habe been thinking about something similar -- namely an editor that would allow to typeset the Scheme code according to one's preferences (for example, arithmetic expressions could be infixed, division could be written as fractions, (list-ref l i) as $l_{i}$, and so on. I don't think it would actually be useful, but it could shut the mouth of parentheses-haters (which isn't particularly motivating though)

Please email me off list if you want to discuss
spelling, semantics, metaphysics, or geometry.

Oh, I certainly will (in a few days), but I rather hope to discuss typography, epistemology and dynamic systems :)
Thank you!