Re: Guile-Config 0.1 Released

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: Guile-Config 0.1 Released
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 08:43:43 +0100

Hi Arne,

Arne Babenhauserheide writes:

> Hi Alex,
>
> Alex Sassmannshausen writes:
>
>> I have the pleasure of officially announcing the first release of
>> Guile-Config.
>
> That’s great!
>
>> You can download the release tarball at:
>>   http://alex.pompo.co/software/guile-config-0.1.tar.gz
>
>> You can also conveniently install guile-config using Guix:
>>   guix package -i guile-config
>
> Is there a recommended way to use this in my project when my users don’t
> use Guix?

You should be able to do the usual GNU installation procedure of:
- download tarball
- untar
- run ./configure && make && make install

You may need to install some additional build tools for this, but
outside build tools the only dependency should be guile.

HTH, let me know if you run into problems with that :-)

Alex