8sync tutorial part 1

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: 8sync tutorial part 1
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 15:22:35 -0500

Hello all,

I'm working on some tutorials for 8sync, and working on incorporating
them into the manual.  But for now all I have is an orgmode export.
Behold:

  http://dustycloud.org/tmp/8sync-tutorial-part1.html

It gets into the basics of the agenda, using delays to keep things
simple.  It's fairly imperative, and could be less so, I know we have a
lot of functional purists on the list, but I felt the example could be
shorter and simpler with a bit of mutation.  (It uses GOOPS too; 8sync
itself does not require GOOPS... but I'll admit I kinda like GOOPS!)

IO / ports stuff is coming in the next chapter.  I'm thinking maybe
the next chapter will be "write an irc bot from scratch" but I don't
know yet.

 - Chris