Re: Transient environment with standard functions

From: Basa Centro
Subject: Re: Transient environment with standard functions
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 18:18:45 +0000

Hi Matthew,

[I know this reply is a little delayed.  Please let us know how you
did it if you have already solved the problem.]

Are you using eval-string?

https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/html_node/Fly-Evaluation.html#Fly-Evaluation

It might help for you to post a minimal code sample of what "almost
works" and point out what doesn't.  Also, there may be a simpler
technique for what you are trying to accomplish--can you backtrack us
to a higher level motivation?  It seems like you need a read-only
environment with a read/write one added on.

(Basa)