Re: command-line options v2

From: Tobin Harding
Subject: Re: command-line options v2
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 11:49:01 +1000

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 11:49:01PM +0300, Vladimir Zhbanov wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 08:44:11PM +1000, Tobin Harding wrote:
> > Still unable to pass Guile command line options when invoked by Geiser.

> There are another way though. Just run in terminal
>
>   guile --listen ${YOUR-OPTIONS}
>
> and run geiser not with 'run-geiser', but using the command
> 'connect-to-guile' which will connect to the running process.

Nice work around Vladimir. This functions as you say and does solve the
problem. It's a bit ugly though since connect-to-guile can't find a
prompt if we run guile as a background process. It would be nice to have a
cleaner solution, this is a solution however and I am appreciative of that.

Thank you for the time you took walking through procedure in previous email.

thanks,
Tobin.