Re: [HELP] a search engine in GNU Guile

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: [HELP] a search engine in GNU Guile
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 08:33:36 +0200

On 2016-09-09 16:40, Christopher Allan Webber wrote:
Amirouche Boubekki writes:

Héllo,

I'd like to share with you a mini-project on the road of Culturia 0.1
[0] which is a boolean keyword search engine (similar in principle to
xapian, lucene and whoosh (with less polish and features)).

... and I didn't read this until after I wrote my last message.  Very
cool! :)  I hope to look more soon.

Let me know what you need in terms of features. There is various things
missing in particular a) there is no stemming at all b) there is no support
for indexing multiple fields with different boost scoare c) there is no
query parser.

That's what I can think of you will need...