Core Guile bindings

From: Panicz Maciej Godek
Subject: Core Guile bindings
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 20:18:41 +0200

I've noticed that Guile core contains some bindings that shouldn't
necessarily be globally available. In particular, it provides a set of
socket-related functions with very general names, such as "select" or
"bind", that some programmers may want to use for their own purposes.

It is obvious that those functions should not be a part of the core, and
should be moved to some separate module, and so I wanted to ask whether
there are any plans for doing so?