Re: stack overflow

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: stack overflow
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2016 19:44:10 +0100

On 2016-11-05 19:33, Catonano wrote:
This procedure of mine

http://paste.lisp.org/display/330424

stack overflows

Did you push all the code on the github repository to try to reproduce?

TIA.

It run for a very long time and it wrote a 4.9 Mb file, but then it
overflowed

As you can see in "dependencies" I am fetching data from a graph db made
with the Culturia machinery

( https://github.com/amirouche/Culturia/
and
http://hyperdev.fr/notes/a-graph-based-movie-recommender-engine-using-guile-scheme.html
)

I had populated it beforehand, of course.

I was watching it in top while it was ruunning and it took about 30% of the
available memory

Is there anything I can do to make it run until it processes all the input ?

Thanks for any hint

--
Amirouche ~ amz3 ~ http://www.hyperdev.fr