Re: How to make GNU Guile more successful

From: Amirouche
Subject: Re: How to make GNU Guile more successful
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 21:42:10 +0100

Le 13/02/2017 à 21:28, Panicz Maciej Godek a écrit :

    Hi Amirouche,

    Thank you for your nice writeup!

    Amirouche writes:

    > I don't know why Racket is successful probably because
    > it has a very good documentation and also a documentation
    > generator written in scheme.
    >
    >   => This is a long debate and core principle of GNU project
    >      so I don't want to enter that debate

    But I want to add something: I’m getting the hang of just checking the
    info-page to look something up. And I realize that with well-written
    info-pages this is faster than googling for stack overflow.

Once I was strucked by this:
http://www.wilfred.me.uk/blog/2016/07/30/example-driven-development/

There's also a similar project by William Byrd that could make the difference
https://github.com/webyrd/Barliman
This is awesome!