Re: Using '-1' in a method named '*'

From: Alejandro Sanchez
Subject: Re: Using '-1' in a method named '*'
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:24:16 +0100

> On 28 Feb 2017, at 10:19, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> On Tue 28 Feb 2017 09:54, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> In summary I think Guile's strength reduction is fine as it relies on
>> type inference to prove when it is safe.  This is "just" a bug, albeit
>> an annoying one that we need to fix!
>
> Fixed in 2.0 and master.  Thanks for the report :)
>
> Andy

Great, than you. Do you have any approximation on when a release with that fix
will happen, or am I better off getting the source and building myself? I would
rather not mess around with building, but I’ll bit the bullet and build myself
if that’s the way to go. I am currently on 2.0.14 because my package manager
only offers the latest stable release.