Re: How to make GNU Guile more successful

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: How to make GNU Guile more successful
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 16:43:54 +0000

Folks, I have to claim that life is not a popularity contest. That's why I
always dislike to compare to Python on popularity topic. Of course, it's
good to make Guile more successful, but please don't forget the popularity
is the result, and the productive and convenient (both in technics and
community management) is the reason.
For me, I have already started projects to solve part of productive issues.
And I think a more usable Guildhall is very important on the other hand.
I'll appreciate if someone could put effort on it. :-)

Best regards.