Re: Guile foreign object interface

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Guile foreign object interface
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 17:47:07 +0200

> From: address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès)
> Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 13:09:40 +0100
>
> >> As an aside, please keep the tone friendly as is the norm on this
> >> mailing list.
> >
> > Disagreement is not the same as unfriendliness.
>
> I agree.  However I found the tone of your messages patronizing and
> aggressive, assuming bad faith and incompetence on the side of the Guile
> developers (“planning for wreckage”, “pretty pointless”, etc. etc.)

FYI, I've communicated (and occasionally disagreed) with David for
many years, and I can assure you that you see something that simply
isn't there.  He sometimes uses such "colorful" descriptions to make a
point more clear, that's all.  People should be allowed to use their
personal style when writing, without being reprimanded, IMO.