Re: ?-suffix for booleans... good-idea? or bad-idea?

From: Alex Vong
Subject: Re: ?-suffix for booleans... good-idea? or bad-idea?
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 11:43:23 +0800

Good question! I can't decide as well. I want to know how people think
about it.

In a lazy language, a variable is a 0-ary thunk, while a predicate is a
1-ary thunk. Since they are really just special case of a general thing,
it make sense to use foo? for both cases. But we all know guile is not
lazy, so I really don't know what to do.