Re: segmenation fault

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: segmenation fault
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 22:56:55 +0200

Amirouche, Thomas,

:

>  It's something like (bytevector->pointer (make-vector)) there is a
> make-double-pointer procedure in guile git

I have overlooked both your remarks and Thomas's remarks

I apologize, I was not understanding the issue correctly

I have found define-wrapped-pointer-type in the manual only now and of
course both of you are right.

The case described in the manual is slightly different than the one freexl
poses

I can't wrap a pointer created by the C funtion. I have to pass one created
in scheme land

The make-double-pointer  procedure in guile-git seems appropriate. Thanks,
Amirouche