Re: Multiple values passed as single argument to procedure

From: dsmich
Subject: Re: Multiple values passed as single argument to procedure
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 7:17:19 -0400

---- Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> wrote:
> David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> writes:
> >ument
> >> I'm sorry David, but _everything_ that you wrote below is incorrect.
> >
> > Well, let me try again.  It's not all that easy to understand.
>
> You're obviously quite intelligent and knowledgeable, so it's probably
> my failure to explain it well more than anything else.  We can try again
> together.

Thanks Mark for that most excellently lucid explanation! I had vague notions
before
but I have a much deeper appreciation now.

Back in the day, I used Forth a bit.  Multiple arguments and multiple return
values
were pretty much the same thing. (the stack) And it was easy, because of the
syntax
of the language.  Yeah, I agree, syntax is the main blocker here.

Thanks again!
  -Dale