the tests won't run

From: Catonano
Subject: the tests won't run
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 21:44:11 +0200

I cloned cwebber's guile-gcrypt

I commented out the tests in Makefile.am until I had a minimal test of my
own I could run

I modified cwebber's code to mold his guile-gcrypt into my guile-freexl

When I had some minimal ffunctionality I could test, I inserted such test
in Makefile.am again

It won't run

make  check-TESTS
make[1]: Entering directory '/tmp/guix-build-guile-freexl-git.drv-0/source'
make[2]: Entering directory '/tmp/guix-build-guile-freexl-git.drv-0/source'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target 'tests/common.scm', needed by
'tests/common.log'.  Stop.

and here's the commit

https://gitlab.com/humanitiesNerd/guile-freexl/commit/15edb41be3f4ecdebad22088c9624f6abbd61f38

Thanks in advance