Re: Multiple values passed as single argument to procedure

From: Alex Vong
Subject: Re: Multiple values passed as single argument to procedure
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 19:25:04 +0800

Here is an explanation of multiple values by Oleg[0] and an
implementation from the Scheme book[1]. These are more advanced
stuff. Honestly, I usually don't understand what Oleg said. But it is
good to know these references. It is like math, one day when you have
enough background and the right perspective, you will understand what's
going on.

[0]: http://okmij.org/ftp/Scheme/misc.html#multiple-value-effect
[1]: http://www.scheme.com/tspl4/control.html#./control:h8