guile open-gl signature

From: Christopher Howard
Subject: guile open-gl signature
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 21:14:36 -0800

Hi, I downloaded guile open-gl from gnu ftp server, but gpg warns that
the key for the accompanying signature was revoked last week. When
downloading sources not from my distribution repository, I like to make
sure to get a copy of the package signature with the public key in my
archives. Will the package manager be creating a new signature soon?
Thanks.
--
https://qlfiles.net
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/