Comparison operators for strings /and/ numbers?

From: Christopher Howard
Subject: Comparison operators for strings /and/ numbers?
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 22:05:37 -0800

Hi, in another lisp I have been working with, it has <, >, and ==
(structure equality) operators which can take string arguments, number
arguments, or a mixture of both. But it seems in guile that there are
separate comparison operators for strings and for numbers. This makes
sense but is not very convenient for my present purpose. Is there some
other guile operators or extension operators that will handle both? I
could make some I'm sure, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

--
https://qlfiles.net
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/