Compiling - won't use from site-dir?

From: Christopher Howard
Subject: Compiling - won't use from site-dir?
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 20:05:54 -0800

Hi, as reading in guile manual section "Modules and the File System", I
installed my-module.scm to %site-dir and then my-module.go to %site-
dir. But when I run guile interpreter and use-modules my-module, it
ignores that one, and instead acts as though the cache in my home
directory is the only place to get compiled modules. So it will compile
the .go file into my cache even if one is in the %site-dir already.

I tried naming it my-module.scm.go instead, but same results.

--
https://qlfiles.net
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/