Re: Any suggestions for a project?

From: Matt Wette
Subject: Re: Any suggestions for a project?
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 08:44:33 -0800

> On Nov 17, 2017, at 8:24 AM, Daniele <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hello, I need to make my bachelor thesis in CS and was looking for
> ideas for a project to do in Scheme. Do you have any suggestions? Is
> there something that needs to be done in Guile? I'm actually not very
> experience and I am learning Scheme right now so it shouldn't be
> something too difficult.

I concur with "guix".  It has some interesting CS aspects to it.  This might not
be a 100% programming project though, which might make your effort stand out.
You need to digest and communicate the idea behind it.  Maybe you could make
a program to test, or challenge it: try to show f(x) != f(x) for some.  Or
maybe
generate an algorithm that can predict disk size needed ???