Re: Any suggestions for a project?

From: sirgazil
Subject: Re: Any suggestions for a project?
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 11:50:02 -0500

Hi, Daniele

On 17/11/17 11:24, Daniele wrote:
Hello, I need to make my bachelor thesis in CS and was looking for
ideas for a project to do in Scheme. Do you have any suggestions? Is
there something that needs to be done in Guile? I'm actually not very
experience and I am learning Scheme right now so it shouldn't be
something too difficult.

I don't know the requirements for a bachelor thesis, but I'd like to have the following tools:

• API documentation generator: a tool that extracts documentation strings from source files and generates API documentation in Texinfo.

• Dead code finder.

• Bindings for libnotify (https://developer.gnome.org/libnotify/).

Good luck with your thesis :)