Re: [ANN] Nyacc version 0.83.0 released

From: Matt Wette
Subject: Re: [ANN] Nyacc version 0.83.0 released
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 17:16:53 -0700

On 04/06/2018 05:38 AM, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
Hey Matt,

I finally got round to looking at it and delighted that everything
works!  Two patches attached: cond-expands need to grok `mes' (or use
else instead of `guile').  Also, parsing can be still a bit slow when
running Nyacc on Mes (tcc.c now parses in ~1h); so I added some tracing
to stderr.  Possibly you have a better way to do this, esp. the
NYACC_TRACE environment variable kludge...

I will check out your patches.

Saw your headsup about changing struct definitions, shall I wait with my
upcomping Mes 0.12 release for that; do you already have a branch where
I can test it and change MesCC?

I think it will take me a while to make a release.  I am in the process of
banging on this for a while.  When I get to a good point I will push on
c99dev branch.  I will think about creating another branch for ffi-help dev.

Matt