Re: Lightweight web modules for Guile?

From: Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: Lightweight web modules for Guile?
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 00:21:24 +0200

Amirouche Boubekki <address@hidden> writes:
> What is missing is handling multipart mime type form encoded
> stuff. That means
> you can not handle form submission and uploads, yet. Patch very
> welcome.

I cannot help you with that code directly, but I did write a small
multifile form upload script for Guile. Maybe you can adapt the code for
your needs:

https://bitbucket.org/ArneBab/wisp/src/7501dc0db3f8cebf49b48634719ab82b4a509a79/examples/upload-server.w

parsed to plain Scheme:

https://bitbucket.org/ArneBab/wisp/src/db4210a0af51c654cd196b9d500234b2a33eaec3/examples/upload-server.scm

This simply grabs every file that was uploaded into the form and saves
it in a local folder. It is not secured against malicious users, because
I built it for "internal" use (means: as 3h hack for use at home to
transfer files from really "dumb" devices that only provide a webbrowser
to another computer).

> Happy hacking!

Happy Hacking to you, too!

- Arne