Re: My view on bootstrappable effort (Re: Checkpoint)

From: Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: My view on bootstrappable effort (Re: Checkpoint)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 10:26:39 +0200

Amirouche Boubekki <address@hidden> writes:

> On 2018-08-28 19:06, Amirouche Boubekki wrote:
>> a) ordered key-value stores are such a primitive

why ordered?

>> b) priority and age-based distributed task queue is another

How do you prioritize? What’s your source of truth? Does truth have to
be defined centrally or does it center around each individual (hopefully
with eventual consistency within society)?

I’m asking because the minimum truth you need for any communication
system is (spam? item).

For reference:
https://www.draketo.de/english/freenet/deterministic-load-decentralized-spam-filter

Best wishes,