Re: Beginner questions

From: Tk
Subject: Re: Beginner questions
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 22:35:23 +0000

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

-------- Original Message --------
On 29 Oct 2018, 22:58, swedebugia wrote:

Hi

I would like to learn more scheme and I would like to make a small CLI
program that runs in the terminal and prompts the user for input and
evaluates it.

Is that possible with guile? In the REPL?

Can someone point me in the right direction for succeding with that?

--
---
Swedebugia

Look through documentation that comes with guile, it's excellent. It's in info
format. Also, check out Dybvig's book on Scheme r6rs standard. It also contains
a lot of examples.