New library: guile-wikidata

From: swedebugia
Subject: New library: guile-wikidata
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 01:11:05 -0800

Hi

I worked hard for a few days playing with guile.

Pre-release now at https://gitlab.com/swedebugia/guile-wikidata

Next step is to implement looking up the entities for the result and
filter on instance of (the properties). E.g. software. Or query wikidata
with SPARQL and guile-sparql.

:D

What do you think?
I tried reuse code and abstract away a la Guile. This is my first
program so feel free to give it a review and ideas for improvement.

It depends on (guix import json) right now to be able to fetch and
return an alist and I'm keen on removing this dependency before the
first release.

Happy hacking with wikidata!

Cheers
swedebugia