Re: guile-user Digest, Vol 193, Issue 29

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: guile-user Digest, Vol 193, Issue 29
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 15:17:42 +0100

On 26.12.18 20:51, Tk wrote:
> [...]
Thanks for all that info. It certainly seems like an interesting project.

I am not sure it would be less work using it, compared to interfacing
with CBLAS though for example and I don't think I could figure out most
of the performance optimizations, that is already in BLAS or ATLAS. I
guess I would use you project, when I have something that is not plain
matrix multiplication and still want to have Fortran level parallelization.

As I can see from all the responses, there are quite a few options and
now I am not sure what I should use. I will have to try a few things.

Regards,

Zelphir