Long command line arguments using SRFI 37

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Long command line arguments using SRFI 37
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 19:55:04 +0100

Hi Guile Users,

I have a question regarding the usage of SRFI 37. Is it possible to have
long arguments, which one can use as follows:

guile main.scm --argument value

This is what I am used to with other command line programs. It seems to
me, when I use SRFI 37, I can only get it to allow the following style
of command line arguments:

guile main.scm --argument=value
guile main.scm --argument="some value"

It is not really a big issue, but I think it would still be great to
have a way of allowing the first style as well, as I just spend an hour
or so trying to figure out what was wrong with my program, until I took
a look at my example code (see link below) again and checked how it
behaved with style 1 and noticed it has the same error.

I have the example code, where I am trying to use SRFI 37, on:

https://gitlab.com/zelphir-kaltstahl-projects/guile-scheme-tutorials-and-examples/blob/dev/command-line-arguments/using-srfi-37.scm

Maybe I am missing something or doing something wrong?

Regards,

Zelphir