Re: Long command line arguments using SRFI 37

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: Long command line arguments using SRFI 37
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 21:04:11 +0100

Le 2019-01-04 19:55, Zelphir Kaltstahl a écrit :
Hi Guile Users,

I have a question regarding the usage of SRFI 37. Is it possible to have
long arguments, which one can use as follows:

guile main.scm --argument value

This is what I am used to with other command line programs. It seems to
me, when I use SRFI 37, I can only get it to allow the following style
of command line arguments:

guile main.scm --argument=value
guile main.scm --argument="some value"

This is really not a big issue :)

I have the example code, where I am trying to use SRFI 37, on:

https://gitlab.com/zelphir-kaltstahl-projects/guile-scheme-tutorials-and-examples/blob/dev/command-line-arguments/using-srfi-37.scm

Tx for sharing this piece of code I was wondering how to use srfi 37