Re: Unicode numeric value

From: Freeman Gilmore
Subject: Re: Unicode numeric value
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 20:07:34 -0500

Mark:

I have been away and just getting back to email.   Thank you for replying.

So it looks like the library is just a lookup table.   I though it was
more  complicated than that, reading from a Unicode data file.    The hash
table may be better and more portable.   I could also change the numeric
value for the given code points as needed.    I do not know what " SRFI-4
homogeneous numeric vector" is, but I did google it, a lot there.

I am to new to this but I did copy your hash table that you made for me and
added the correction. Thanks for your time here.   I will probably be using
it (if I learn enough).

You all have a good year.
ƒg