Re: FOSDEM 2019: Thank you!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2019: Thank you!
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 23:48:14 +0100

Hello!

Pjotr Prins <address@hidden> skribis:

> Thank you everyone for this great FOSDEM with the GNU Guix days: it
> was just great to see everyone and all the interactions! I feel much
> inspired to try GNU Hurd, new Guix features, the new Guile build
> system and even Racket (oops).
>
> A special thank you to the speakers and everyone who helped out!

A big thanks to you Pjotr, to everyone who helped out with the
organization, and to everyone who made it at the event!  It was sooo
refreshing and so energizing to spend 4 days all together, I wish we
didn’t leave that far from one another.  ;-)

Interestingly we didn’t have a formal closing of the Guix Days on Friday
evening, but the next two days felt very Guiley and Guixy to me.

See you next year and maybe earlier?  Let’s have more meetups!

Ludo’.