Re: [ANN] Guile Hall Release (v0.2)

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: [ANN] Guile Hall Release (v0.2)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 14:04:27 +0100

Hi Neil,

Neil Jerram writes:

> On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 at 16:33, Alex Sassmannshausen
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> [...]
>> Otherwise you can get the code from
>> https://gitlab.com/a-sassmannshausen/guile-hall/, and build (hopefully)
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> It's a bit of a side point, but I noticed that your org-mode README is
> not properly formatted on the Gitlab site, and it looks like it would
> be if you named it README.org.  Is that something you're already aware
> of?

Indeed — the project generates itself, and thus far hall defaulted to
generating README files in org-mode.

I've just pushed a new set of commits that make hall default to
generating a REDAME.org file, and a symlink to from README to the
former.

So now this issue should be resolved for Hall itself too :-)

Thanks for the note!

Alex