display-backtrace

From: Vladimir Zhbanov
Subject: display-backtrace
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 12:07:08 +0300

Hi,

Is there a way to not limit backtrace output with current terminal
width setting? When I compile my project which uses autotools and
srfi-64 testing suite, it fails on `make distcheck' stage so I
cannot use REPL for debugging (well, I don't know if it's possible
in such a case). When looking at backtrace, it shows me lots of
parens and lots of ellipses so I don't see real (long) filenames
and procedure names and can only guess what's happening. I use
Emacs `compile' command to run `make'. Showing backtrace lines
without such limitations would be much more helpful.

TIA

--
  Vladimir