Wisp error location?

From: zimoun
Subject: Wisp error location?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 15:29:24 +0100

Dear,

As you maybe know, the Guix Workflow Language [1] now support the Wisp
notation [2].
And it improves the readibility, IMHO.
Nice!

[1] https://archive.fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/guixworkflowmanagement/
[2] https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gwl.git/tree/gwl/utils.scm#n34

However, Wisp v0.9 does not support (yet?) the location when it fails
to compile.
I have not tried the v1.0 because it is not packaged in Guix, yet. :-)

Just to fix the idea:

define : sqr x
       * x x

define add1 x
       1+ x

then `guild compile -f wisp ~/tmp/test.w` fails with:

ice-9/boot-9.scm:752:25: In procedure dispatch-exception:
Syntax error:
unknown location: source expression failed to match any pattern in
form (define add1 x (#{1+}# x))

and it is not always to find where the location is. Compared to the
Lisp notation, the line is pointed:

ice-9/boot-9.scm:752:25: In procedure dispatch-exception:
Syntax error:
/home/simon/tmp/test.scm:5:0: source expression failed to match any
pattern in form (define add1 x (#{1+}# x))

Does it seem fixable ?

Thank you in advance for any comments.

All the best,
simon

ps:
I do not if there is a dedicated mailing list about Wisp or a bug tracker.
Sorry if it is incorrectly addressed and let me know where to post.