Web Browser Plugin/Extension : HTML <script type="application/gnuguile">

From: Marc Dunivan
Subject: Web Browser Plugin/Extension : HTML <script type="application/gnuguile"></script>?
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 15:03:52 -0800

Is there a project dedicated to creating web browser plugins/extensions
that allow GNU Guile to run client side in the browser?  If so, do they
have a website?

Basically an Internet media type in the HTML script tag:
 <script type="application/javascript"> </script> or
 <script type="application/javascript"> </script>.

 e.g.: <script type="application/gnuguile"></script>

I didn't see the Internet media type listed here:
   https://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/media-types.xhtml

I understand that GNU Guile can act as a web server and a web client. (and
GNU Artanis web framework) However, I thought it would be interesting to
have it run client side in a web browser, and forget about writing ECMA
script.

Respectfully,