Meet Cybo, my personal organizer

From: jeremy
Subject: Meet Cybo, my personal organizer
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 17:13:14 +0100

Hello guilers !

I wanted to introduce you to guile-cybo (https://framagit.org/Jeko/guile-cybo) !

It is my first toy project in Guile and it aims to be a personal organizer (actually, just display the next priority task from todo-list).
Feel free to give me any feedback, advice or even contribute to it.

I want the source code to be as simple as possible so if you can't understand the behavior easily, I can problably fix it. Just tell me !

I will add auto-tools to the project in short terms, maybe with help of guile-hall !

Cheers,

Jeko
https://jeko.dev