Re: Meet Cybo, my personal organizer

From: Jeremy Korwin-Zmijowski
Subject: Re: Meet Cybo, my personal organizer
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 00:14:42 +0100

Hey Nala !

Thank you very much for your interest in cybo !

The format I chose for the TODO is called "todo.txt" (actually just a
subset of it). You can find informations about it here :
https://github.com/todotxt/todo.txt
It is a plain text format thus a simple `echo "(A) fix critical bug of
XXX" >> TODO` will do the job or edit the file in a text editor.

This will be added to the README.

The spirit is to let you fill the TODO as you want following the
todo.txt format. Then give the file to cybo which will tell you what to
do next.

But you think it could be helpful to manipulate the TODO with cybo ?
In the first time I can work on :
- add a task,
- mark the current priority task as completed.

Cheers,
Jeko