Re: Automatic refactoring of Guile code

From: sirgazil
Subject: Re: Automatic refactoring of Guile code
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 11:05:32 -0500

El sáb, 20 de abr 2019 a las 5:21 AM, Роман Зайруллин <address@hidden> escribió:
Hello!

Wilfred made the refactor browser some time ago. It can only extract variable and function now, but this browser is easily extensible. I will add some extra tasks in a few months to it when will be working for refactoring part of my current research of legacy software support technics.
https://github.com/Wilfred/emacs-refactor#user-content-scheme

Thanks! It could work for me if it gets more refactorings. I'll give it a try when the build passes!

I think it would be nice if you could call simply "M-x emr-refactor" instead of "M-x emr-show-refactor-menu", though...