R7RS On Guile

From: amirouche
Subject: R7RS On Guile
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 21:22:45 +0200

Hello,

If you like R7RS and also like Guile you might join me
in getting together R7RS libraries as Guile libraries.

I am just getting started not much is done as of yet.
The repository is over the rainbow at source hut:

    https://git.sr.ht/~amz3/guile-r7rs

There is continuous integration that is setup.
Documentation is written in markdown and the project
rely on Guile srfi-64 testing framework.

My plan is to focus on (scheme base) to get tests
and documentation up.

Feel free to reach me if you would like to join the fun.

Happy hacking!