Guile-Xlib and Guile-Cairo.

From: Hugo Hörnquist
Subject: Guile-Xlib and Guile-Cairo.
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 12:55:11 +0200

Hello!

I have patches for both guile2-xlib [1] and guile-cairo [2].
This adds xlib bindings to cairo, allowing output to a
screen. To archive this I had to patch guile2-xlib to work
as a library. Attached is a number of patches to the first,
and one big patch to the later. Along with cairo's
"official" example of xlib compatibility [3], ported to
scheme.

The guile-xlib patch can be seen in two parts. The first
simply breaks the library part to be usable as a C library.
The second part adds a few bindings a needed in cairo.

Should be noted that I'm still not to good with autotools,
so the build process of guile-cairo at the moment requires
that guile2-xlib is available.

[1]: https://github.com/mwitmer/guile2-xlib
[2]: http://www.non-gnu.org/guile-cairo/
[3]: https://cairographics.org/Xlib/