Re: Stepping back up as a co-maintainer

From: zx spectrumgomas
Subject: Re: Stepping back up as a co-maintainer
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 10:36:17 +0200

Of your words: “RMS has not yet appointed me as a co-maintainer.” , the
word “yet” I guess that means if he would have had his permission then you
wouldn't have needed it of the current maintainers, as I also deduce from
here:
“Frankly, it should not be your decision to make.”
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2019-10/msg00021.html
That is to say, you are apologizing because you have lacked that "yet",
otherwise you believe that your behaviour had been correct. My opinion is
that's not right, and more, as you said "in light of recent events"
https://guix.gnu.org/blog/2019/joint-statement-on-the-gnu-project/