Mailman web interface [was: Re: Diversification]

From: pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
Subject: Mailman web interface [was: Re: Diversification]
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 21:58:18 +0200

I believe mailman 2 as used on lists.gnu.org is the backend we care
about here.  I would prefer it if the mailing list Web frontend would
work as a MUA producing messages that look good in plain text,
monospace e-mail clients.  The MBOX from selected GNU mailman lists
would be the “forum” threads prominently displayed; other mail would
be private messages.  Should every user be given a
@guile-forum.gnu.org mail address?

Regards,
Florian