Re: Interactive Debugging

From: Christopher Lam
Subject: Re: Interactive Debugging
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 07:48:24 +0800

Agree it'll be a major aid to decreasing the learning curve. For now the
only way to analyse a variable in a script is to (pk) it, which is annoying
when it's a record/alist etc. Need to refine the pk several times or write
a custom printer.

Not sure how much knowledge of debugger is required, all I want to do is to
dump local variables at the breakpoint.