Re: TensorFlow bindings to Guile?

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: TensorFlow bindings to Guile?
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 08:54:11 +0800

Hi Arne!
As one of the developers of AIscm, I think MNIST is ready for you.
Currently, most critical things are provided, not only Tensorflow, but also
imagick/ffmpeg/opencv...etc.
However, for real cases, we still need user friendly APIs. Now, most things
are too low level.
I have a plan to write a framework based on AIscm, just like Keras to
Tensorflow.

I just need more time slots.

Best regards.

Arne Babenhauserheide <address@hidden> 于 2019年10月24日周四 04:37写道: