Re: Diversification [ branched from Re: conflicts in the gnu project now

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Diversification [ branched from Re: conflicts in the gnu project now affect guile]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 09:01:30 +0800

Hi folks!
Artanis has been using in product, that is to say, working stable and keep
maintaining. Artanis aims for rapid development just like Ruby on Rails. So
that you may try your different ideas quickly.

If anyone is willing to try Artanis for the modern forum of Guile
community, I'd like to provide free technical support, free as in free
beer. :-)

Best regards.

Zelphir Kaltstahl <address@hidden> 于 2019年10月24日周四 05:42写道: